Thursday 19th March 2020
Venue: VMCC, Opposite IDC, IIT Bombay
The one-day workshop promises to be filled with high-energy interactive sessions with lots of enthusiasm to search, ideate, discuss and design. The workshop is meant to address and solve problems related to ‘Designing for Children’.
The students will work with international and national leaders on this subject.
Workshop Themes and Facilitators:
to be announced.....!!!
Thursday 19th of March 2020
08:30 – 09:00 Registrations
09:30 – 13:00 Morning Workshop Sessions
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch at VMCC (opposite IDC)
14:30 – 16.30 Afternoon Workshop Sessions
16:30 – 17:30 Workshop Outcome Presentations
17:30 – 18:30 High Tea at VMCC (opposite IDC)
18:30 Inauguration of Exhibitions + Press Meet
- Studios, materials and facilities for the workshop will be provided at VMCC, IIT Bombay.
- The students have to bear the expenses of their travel to Mumbai
Registration for the Workshop and Conference:
For the students to participate in the workshops on the 19th of March 2020 and the 'International Conference' on the 20th and 21st of March 2020 requires registration and payment of fees of Rs. 3000/-
Registration Fee includes:
- Workshop Participation (19th of March 2020)
- Conference Participation (20th, 21st of March 2020) - listen/interact with grand masters of design, thought leaders and vision speakers
- Delegate Kit- conference brochure, note book, hand bag, handouts and conference proceedings
- Lunch and Snacks on 19th, 20th and 21st, Dinner Invite on 20th evening
- Entry to Design Exhibition
- Certificate of Participation in both the workshop and conference
Accommodation will not be available at student hostels at IIT Bombay campus. Student participants are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Directions to VMCC:
The link to the directions is: http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/about/directions.htm
Please contact ‘Help-desk’ at VMCC on arrival. Help-desk will guide you.
Visa for students from abroad:
Do let us know if you need additional letter of invitation for the Visa